AdSense2

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Monday

I hate when people say this but I have a case of the Mondays.

I do not want to be at work.


I would be so content to be at home getting the laundry done that I didn't do over the weekend.


Heading up to Ikea to pick up that armchair and ottoman I can't stop visualizing in my living room.


Gardening.


Moving.


I am becoming quite discontent with my neighborhood, it is ghetto for lack of a better word, and I see change on the horizon. I would love to move up further north in CA, where there are some actual trees. Seattle gives pull and when I imagine life there one word encapsulates my being-cozy. I miss MN and believe at some point we will head back there but not until such a time as frequent escape is possible-I will not return just to be stuck once again...gives me the shudders, it's to far away from any shores (lake shores exempt.) The East coast also appeals to me, I am not meant for Southern California. Escape is imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment