AdSense2

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trader Joes


I love Trader Joes. They have amazing foods, like the seafood sausages made with shrimp, white fish and scallops....soooo good. Best peanut butter cups ever, best peanut butter for that matter, no sugar added and I can literally eat it with a spoon (never been one for that tendency before). What else...what else...oh! They have Sashimi grade Ahi, Trader Mings microwavable Pad-Thai, best ranch dressing you will ever taste, cherry apple cider (during season), a variety of delectable cheeses and meats, seafood deals that keep my freezer full, a broad range of store brand wines that are under ten dollars and really, REALLY good. A favorite is the Vino Verde, notable by its green bottle, it is made only in Portugal...very light and soothing and a just bit of sparkle...best part...3.99, I gave this as a birthday gift to a wine connoisseur, her husband skeptical of the long neck but low and behold, they LOVED it. This store has a co-op sort of feel, organic goodies and just a simple straight forwardness I adore, in-out, bada-bing, bada-boom.

2 comments:

  1. I was just there last weekend. I love my cheap wine. And not to mention the look of a filled wine rack...

    ReplyDelete