AdSense2

Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn Nostalgia

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, magic and hope are in the air, the world changes before our eyes, vivid warmth demands our souls attentions while an unstoppable chill permeates our beings and the day shortens, subtly at first then undeniably so.

Fall stirs up memories of times past, football games, raking leaves, bonfires out back, pink cheeks...my inspiration to make the most of this fall and the winter following is the return of classics. I am so excited by the return of texture and tailored details that it's almost all I can derive day dreams hence from. The rich tones and materials of the this fall relieve me honestly, I'm so disappointed of my disappointment every season with what is deemed fashionable, this fall I feel a return of magic and my dreams of a fireside with a blanket and hot apple cider give me a strange calm I haven't felt in ages...

No comments:

Post a Comment