AdSense2

Monday, January 24, 2011

I hate.

1. Ppl that call you and kind of just sit there...you called me, why do I have to make the conversation? I am not 12 anymore, I have other shit to do then sit on the phone.

2. The lady who sits right behind me at work. She huffs and puffs and moans and makes irritating exclamations as she passes my desk throughout the day. And the phone calls...stop giving everyone your fucking work #, seriously, it's quiet back here, I can hear everything you say and your whisper talk makes my brain literally hurt. And why do you take 20 bathroom breaks a day? And I'm starting to believe there is something wrong w/ you...

3. The British Office guys laugh, you are ruining your new show 'An Idiot Abroad' w/ your awful, screeching, chalkboard nails sounding laugh.

New Show that is just my style:

An Idiot Abroad


Ricky Gervais laughing way harder than anyone else which makes thing not funny all.

He makes these statements like, "This is really funny, people are going to love my new funny show." No, do not love your new funny show, I would, but then you laughed and made me want to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment