AdSense2

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Movie: Her

We watched the movie 'Her' last week, I know it has been out for a while but I've been kind of reluctant to watch it in the first place. I mean, it's weird, right?
It was actually very insightful, I liked the range it showed with how we relate to one another, how we interact with others, how we keep ourselves separate...
My husband described it as a, "psychological thriller about love." He said it was emotionally riveting, and an interesting new look into the human psyche. I mostly agree with all of those things. My co-worker described it as a thought provoking love story; what are the implications of falling in love with something not human? It is really very scary to think about.
There are a lot of layers in this movie. It is thought provoking. It makes you look at yourself. It is interesting. More than this post about it anyways. I keep thinking about it. I am actually really surprised by how much I liked this movie, and I recommend it to everyone. You should watch it if you haven't already.



No comments:

Post a Comment