AdSense2

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Something fishie is going on...

Ive been eating a lot of fish, the more I eat, the more I want.

Last weekend for breakfast it was over easy eggs on top of raw spinach with salmon. The weekend before Lunch was albacore steaks with sliced Roma tomatoes and avocado. A dinner I made recently I lightly steamed carrots, celery, and spinach with Mahi Mahi. I slivered the carrots really thin, I sliced my celery very angular, the spinach was just pretty raw and very fresh. I served in a bowl with the Mahi on top. It was delicious, and really light, and so flavorful. Yesterday I made Mahi, by itself, in the middle of the day, and ate all of it...

I always cook my fish the same way. Stove top with olive oil, salt, pepper and maybe some basil or garlic depending on my tummy. I didn't take this picture, but it looks about right.

Fish Tacos, Sushi, Shrimp Burrito...
I want fish almost everyday, maybe its my addictive personality. I do not understand how some people do not like fish, or seafood...how can anyone feel that way? I will never understand, I was meant to live on the ocean...and eat out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment